- Wearing of approved standard PPEs for protection from the COVID-19 Virus
- Use of Hand Sanitisers at every stage
- Only skilled technical experts carry out the treatment
- Separate quarantine area at the treatment site for Donning PPEs
- Decontaminate PPEs before the removal
- Disposal of PPEs (Biohazard waste)
- As per regulatory compliance. No re-use
- Post-treatment survey report free of chemical vapours and microbes.
Precautions we take during disinfection
We take the health and safety of our customers and employees seriously. We will be ensuring proper hygiene and safety by following these steps:
Before entering your premises:
- Undergo Daily Health Checks
- Use Hand Sanitizer
- Wear Shoe Covers, Masks, and other Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs)
Our disinfection service will help:
- Reduce the risk of cross-infection in an enclosed area.
- A safe and comfortable environment that offers peace of mind.
- Responsible actions like hand hygiene and social distancing to be taken during a pandemic outbreak